This Christmas was so much fun! Even though Briley doesn't care about the presents, I had so much fun buying her gifts and taking lots of pictures of our little angel. Pratt and Kortney came and spent the week with us and it was so fun to have them here. We kept our family traditions and had a big mexican dinner on Christmas Eve.
My dad even made us red and green chili while he was here a couple weeks ago, so yummy! thanks dad. Then Christmas morning we had a big Rogers family style breakfast. I love Christmas time and I'm so grateful for for the birth of Jesus Christ. He has blessed my life more than I deserve.
16 comments:
Hey lady!! Congratulations on the little one!! That's so wonderful. You are an adorable pregnant person by the way!!
Merry Christmas! What a sweet little girl. Enjoy each moment with her. They grow up so fast! Heather has her Haiti girls home. Yeah! 3 years was a long time.
Looks like you guys had a great time! You look wonderful and Briley is such a cutie!! Glad Kort and Pratt could come up! :)
Briley is so cute! Aren't kids so fun? It's hard not to spoil them and buy them everything. Especially at Christmas.
What a cutie! SO fun! I can't wait to see her.
You guys look really good. Is she sleeping pretty good at night? How does Nate like changing diapers? Do you have him trained yet? Man Homer about threw up when he changed a stinky diaper. It was so funny. Have a Happy New Year. Are you going to go back to work part time? I bet it will be hard leaving her if you do. She looks so all grown up in the last pic. She looks like you in most of the pics except the last one I think she looks more like Nate.
Glad you had a great Christmas! It's so much fun buying presents for your kids! Glad you were able to have family come and visit. You have such a cute family! Briley is such a beautiful baby!
She's so sweet. I love all the new pics of her. She looks like she wants to eat your sister! :)
Having kids make all the holidays so much better.
Yummy dinner! Jen looks cute in her new coat too.
Kindy, it's Jeanette, your long-lost childhood friend. (Just kidding.) I found your blog through Jennie Whiting's. Apparently she moved into my sister's neighborhood in Michigan? I just wanted to say, you look gorgeous, and your baby girl is so precious, and I'm so happy for you, congratulations!
She's so beautiful! We sure missed you at the reunion, but we'll definately see you when you come and visit!
Shannon Williams
Kindy thanks for meeting us for lunch today. I just wish that obnoxious child wasn't hovering over us the whole time. I don't like exposing my sweet Cache to bratty children, they are not a good influence, esp. at this age. We definitely need to do lunch every week. I think it'd be fun. I love seeing you and Briley. She is the cutest. I need to visit more so I can see her still when she's so small. :)
Congratulations! Brady and I are so happy for you! She will continue to still your hearts every moment you are with her! Enjoy!
What a little angel!! I love her little beanie! You look so good!!
Oh she is beautiful! I love her Christmas outfit
What a little christmas cutie!!! When do I get to meet her??
Love ya!
Ashley
Post a Comment