I finally got Briley's pics done a couple weeks ago and I think they turned out so cute! I'm not big on pink, but I made this tutu for her and I think she looks so pretty in it. Love you baby girl!
This picture says it all. "I am a Princess and I know it." :) She is so the boss of our house!
Adorable pictures! I LOVE the one of her sitting upright with that expression of I'm a princess and I know it. You look so gorgeous Kindy! Your hair is so pretty too.
How fun that you were able to surprise your family in AZ! What a great memory. Krista's reaction is great, it made me laugh. :)
I LOVE these pictures! She's got the princess thing down already! I'm so happy that your whole family has gotten to meet princess Briley. I, too, laughed at your story of Krista's reaction - I think I would have done the same thing... I want to come see you guys soon. What do you have going during the day?
Love your pictures. Did you set up a tri pod and take them yourself? She looks like she is puckered up and ready to kiss you too on that last one. Sweet!
8 comments:
Adorable pictures! I LOVE the one of her sitting upright with that expression of I'm a princess and I know it. You look so gorgeous Kindy! Your hair is so pretty too.
How fun that you were able to surprise your family in AZ! What a great memory. Krista's reaction is great, it made me laugh. :)
I LOVE these pictures! She's got the princess thing down already! I'm so happy that your whole family has gotten to meet princess Briley. I, too, laughed at your story of Krista's reaction - I think I would have done the same thing... I want to come see you guys soon. What do you have going during the day?
awe... what sweet pictures! I like the color of pink you used for the tutu it is a different pink. Who took your pics?
Beautiful baby Kindy! I love the one of you kissing her and the one of you and your hubby kissing her. Enjoy that little bundle of joy!
I would like to have a cute boss like that! She is absolutely adorable and I am so happy for you! Love the pics...keep them coming!!!
She is sooo stinkin cute! I love how tiny and dainty she is! She looks like a little fairy! love her!
Love your pictures. Did you set up a tri pod and take them yourself? She looks like she is puckered up and ready to kiss you too on that last one. Sweet!
Those pictures are so incredibly precious. She is soooo sweet!
Post a Comment