January 24, 2009

New Years 2009

Ok so I have to admit I did not make it to midnight this year, I don't think that I even made it to ten o'clock. But we started the year off great. Nate's sister Alison and her family came for a long weekend and we had so much fun with them. We went to Red Rocks, found a frozen lake to ice skate on, went to the Wildlife Experience, and everyone went skiing at Winter Park (Briley and I skipped out on the skiing and hung out at home). We also got to celebrate Alison's Birthday. Yep Alison turned 30! :) It was so much fun to get to hang out with all of you, thanks for coming! We love you guys.




Hailey got her face painted at Wildlife Experience. It looked so cool! Especially with the snow.
Briley really liked hanging out with her cousins. 
Even Briley got to skate on the lake. (Don't worry Grandparents, I didn't let him take her to far out.)





1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

looks like yo guys had a lot of fun. The pic of your neice face paited is super cute especially with her kacket. Is that a for real pic of you nephew and his lips?